Mr. Pettibone’s recent publications and speeches include:
- Author of the article “The Prague Rules on the Efficient Conduct of Proceedings in International Arbitration: are they an Alternative to the IBA Ruless on the Taking of Evidence in International Arbitration?”, submitted for publication in the Asian Dispute Review in 2019.
- Author of the article “Russia’s Comprehensive Arbitration Reforms”, which was published in the NYSBA New York Dispute Resolution Lawyer, Vol. 10, No. 1 (Spring 2017).
- Author of the article “The Scope of the Public Policy Exception to the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards in Russia”, which was published in The American Review of International Arbitration, Vol. 25, No. 1 (2014)
- Author of the article “The Nonarbitrability of Corporate Disputes in Russia”, which was published in Arbitration International, Vol. 29, No. 2 (2013).
- Speaker on the uses and benefits of American-style cross examination of fact and expert witnesses, at the Russian Arbitration Association IV Annual Conference in Moscow, April 2017.
- Chair of panels on current issues in arbitration, at the American Bar Association Conferences on Dispute Resolution held in Moscow in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018.
- Speaker on the limits of business confidentiality and the attorney-client privilege in Russia, at the US-Russia Business Council annual meeting in Houston, Texas, October 2013.
- Speaker on the topic of State Immunity, at the III St. Petersburg Legal Forum in May 2013.